Already Familiar with Us?
Download your prospectus or contact Director of Sales, Brynja Bogan, to choose your sponsorship package. Click here to schedule a meeting.
There is no other event that gathers the full spectrum of city managers, venue/stadium mangers, and economic development officials – combined with design, build, finance, operations, and maintenance professionals – which gives you unparallelled access to key decision-makers and insight into every part of the project delivery spectrum.
Here are the Top 5 Reasons Why Sponsoring at the Convention, Sports & Entertainment Facilities Conference is a strategic move for your organization:
- Positions you as a thought-leader in front of influential representatives from sports leagues, universities, state and local governments, convention and visitors’ bureaus and economic development agencies looking for partnerships with the private sector. Attendees with little experience in the development and operation of partnerships and alternative delivery models will benefit from your industry expertise and valuable insights into market trends crucial for business decisions.
- You’ll cultivate relationships with project sponsors including convention centers, hotels, sports facilities and entertainment venues – whose end goals are to stimulate their local economies, bring their communities together and compete with neighboring destinations.
- We’ll connect you with new business partners – to build key relationships with, such as developers, investors, builders, attorneys, architects, engineers, consultants, bankers and senior business and facility administrators from around the country.
- You’ll reach all key sectors in one place – including convention centers, hotels, sports facilities and entertainment venues – whose end goals are to stimulate their local economies, bring their communities together and compete with neighboring destinations.
- You can showcase your company’s strategic vision on why your organization plays a critical role in transforming the future of community development and economic growth.
Download our prospectus or contact our Director of Sales, Brynja Bogan, to select your sponsorship package. You can also schedule a meeting with Brynja here.